- This event has passed.
Ditchling Christmas Lanterns
Fri 18 December 2020
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
A chance to start off your Christmas holidays with a cheer. Show off your homemade Christmas Lantern on the village green. There will be live folk music and the museum shop and café will be open for late night shopping as well as hot drinks and mince pies.
There are two entry time-slots to manage capacity, please book into either the 6-6.30pm window or the 6.30-7pm window. The event is free to attend but you must book a ticket in advance.
Please note, this event is for local families participating in the Ditchling Lantern project.
There will be a one way system with the entrance on Church Lane and the exit on Lodge Hill Lane.
- If you’re showing any of the symptoms of coronavirus, or if you’ve been in contact with anyone that has the virus in the last 14 days you must not attend this event.
- All adults (unless exempt) must wear a face covering whilst attending this event. You can find out more information about the face covering regulations here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own
- Please follow the latest Government social distancing and hygiene guidance throughout the event.
- Please note, visitor data will be kept on record for 21 days after your visit in line with the government requirement to assist the NHS Test and Trace programme. Your data will only be used for this purpose and will be deleted after 21 days.
- East Sussex is in Tier 2; therefore, visitors must observe the rule of six, and only visit with members of their household or support bubble. Please check the latest government guidance in advance of your visit. By booking tickets you confirm you are following the Tier 2 rules.