Book Your Ticket
Ditchling Museum of Art + Craft reopens on Thursday 3 December
How to book your visit and what to expect
Following government advice, we are reopening Ditchling Museum of Art + Craft for a limited number of visitors who book online in advance. We can’t wait to welcome you back.
New tickets will be released on a weekly basis every Monday.
Here’s everything you need to know to book a visit.
How to book
All visitors are strongly advised to book a ticket in advance, including members.
- Please book one ticket per person, including free tickets for Under 18s, Friends and Art Fund members
- You’ll need to choose a 1.5 hour slot with a 30-minute arrival window for the day you want to visit
- Tickets are for your use only and are not available for resale
- If you’re showing any of the symptoms of coronavirus, or if you’ve been in contact with anyone that has the virus in the last 14 days, please don’t visit.
When you arrive
- Please ensure you have booked a ticket before you arrive at the museum
- Arrive within your 30-minute arrival window. Unfortunately, if you arrive after this window we cannot guarantee you entry. We ask for you to please not arrive early as this will make social distancing more challenging for exiting visitors. You will not be able to access the building until your 30-minute arrival window.
- You may be required to queue outside for a short period of time to ensure social distancing is maintained.
- We will invite you to sanitise your hands before entering the building.
- Please ensure you wear a face-covering throughout your visit. You can find out more information about the new face-covering regulations here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own
During your visit
- Follow the one-way system, keep right and observe the rules on the posters around the museum.
- Please do you not touch any of the showcases or plinths in the museum
- In line with new government guidance, visitors must wear face coverings throughout their visit.
- To help keep everyone safe, please follow the latest Government social distancing and hygiene guidance when you visit.
After your visit
- Following your visit you may receive a short survey via email, we would appreciate it if you took the time to feedback on your experience visiting the museum.
- Please note, visitor data will be kept on record for 21 days after your visit in line with the government requirement to assist the NHS Test and Trace programme. Your data will only be used for this purpose and will be deleted after 21 days.
For more information, we encourage you to read our FAQs.
We have acquired the Visit England Industry Standard mark, meaning that our business has followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, has a Risk Assessment in place and a process to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.