Ditchling Museum of Art + Craft is family-friendly and ready for your visit. We offer:
- free admission for under 16s
- free family trails for all – please help yourself to a family trail bag and other trails in the entrance next to where you purchase your ticket
- a dedicated section of children’s books in the Reading Room
- suitable access for buggies
- accessible toilet and baby changing facilities in gender neutral facilities
- a building handling box that shows examples of materials used in the building – from engineered timber to sheep’s wool!
There are also a wide range of activities to book for children of all ages – including some FREE events. To find out what’s on, check out our Workshops and Events pages.
Family Activity Trails
Trails are available for under 5’s, 6-11 year olds and 12+. They are free to use but require a deposit, which can be claimed back upon completion.