Penguin Essentials Book Giveaway
If you’re a book fan you will probably have a Penguin Essentials or two in your collection. To celebrate our 20 Years of Penguin Essentials exhibition, we are offering 3 lucky book lovers the chance to win a bundle of 5 Penguin Essentials books!
To help you make your choice, you can either visit our Penguin Essentials exhibition at the museum, or visit the Penguin mini website where you can view all 100 covers online.
Competition ends at 23:59 on Sunday 29 April 2018.
- Complete the form below;
- Tweet or Instagram your favourite using the hashtag #100PenguinEssentials and reasons why you chose your cover.
- Visit our Penguin Essentials exhibition at the museum and choose your favourite from the display, enter the name of the book, what’s so great about it, and your name/contact details, then post it in the box next to the display.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Ditchling Museum of Art and Craft (Charity No. 1126970) located at Lodge Hill Lane, Ditchling, Hassocks BN6 8SP
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Penguin Essentials and Ditchling Museum and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found via Ditchling Museum
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 29th April 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Ditchling Museum and not to any other party.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of circumstances that are detrimental to the competition and/or outside of the promoter’s control. The Ditchling Museum of Art and craft will notify the entrants of any changes as soon as possible.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: five Penguin Essentials books (specific titles cannot be guaranteed), supplied and selected by the Penguin representative, to be given to each of three winners.
- Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
- The winner will be notified via text, email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook within 28 days of the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/ is delivered.
- This competition and terms and conditions are governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.