National Lottery Campaign
Any visitor who presents a National Lottery ticket or scratchcard will gain free entry to Ditchling Museum of Art + Craft (see terms and conditions below).
Ditchling Museum of Art + Craft have been lucky recipients of funding from the Heritage Lottery Fund, money which has gone towards maintaining and purchasing items in our collection and helping us to continue with our excellent programme of exhibitions.
Ros Kerslake, Chief Executive of the Heritage Lottery Fund, said:
“December is a wonderful time to experience the UK’s rich, diverse and exciting heritage, which has been transformed by more than £7.8bn National Lottery funding since 1994. This is a small gesture of thanks and a way of giving something back to the people who buy tickets.”
Terms and Conditions
- One National Lottery ticket provides free entry for one person to Ditchling Museum of Art + Craft.
- All National Lottery games qualify for free entry, including tickets from any National Lottery draw based game or National Lottery Scratchcard. Proof of ticket can be paper or digital.
- The offer is valid between Monday 3 – Friday 7 December 2018, during which time Ditchling Museum of Art + Craft is open 10.30am – 5pm.
- Ditchling Museum of Art + Craft has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of venue reaching capacity, as well as unforeseen circumstances.
- Tickets will be given at the till in Ditchling Museum of Art + Craft’s shop when visitors arrive with their National Lottery tickets.